Consultant Aline Lewy
Date posted 05 December 2018 2018-12-052019-01-21 real-estate-and-property 26a, Boulevard Royal L-2449 Luxembourg Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.lu https://www.robertwalters.lu/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A large international company located in Luxembourg and active in the private equity sector is looking for a Treasury Assistant.
As the Treasury Assistant, you will directly report to the Treasury Manager and your main responsibilities will include:
- Administration of the credit facility for each Funds, management of loan draw downs, maturities and repayments;
- Placing Foreign Exchange transactions and Funds on Money Market Deposit as instructed;
- Maintaining and building strong working relationship with the stakeholders;
- Providing information as requested by the AIFMD;
- Setting up and making multi currency payments on behalf of the group;
- Handling of invoices across all funds and specifically obtaining proper authorisation, arranging payment and subsequent filing of invoices;
- Arranging the documentation for the opening and closing of the bank accounts;
- Tracking and following up on daily bank account movements for the group;
You have a degree in accounting or finance combined with minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in a treasury environment. Previous experience in EURO and international payments is highly recommended, most likely acquired in a banking environment. A good working knowledge of Foreign Exchange and Money Markets is essential.
As the Treasury Assistant based in Luxembourg, you are fluent in English. Knowledge in French and/or German will be considered a plus.
If you are highly organised, rigorous committed and proactive, this opportunity is for you.