Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Aline Lewy
Job Ref 1456412/001
Date posted 07 June 2022luxembourg accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-06-07 2022-08-06 financial-services Luxembourg Luxembourg (Canton) LU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.lu https://www.robertwalters.lu/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Private Equity is currently looking to hire a Portfolio Controller to join their offices in Luxembourg. Thanks to your experience in investment controlling and valuation techniques, you will have an essential role in the investment controlling activities and you will be the perfect addition to the company.
Your main responsibilities as the new Portfolio Controller will include:
Working on the bi-annual unquoted valuation process of our portfolio companies:
- Collect data and follow up on the key events at portfolio companies;
- Review & challenge internal valuation memos from the investment team and proposes coherent and relevant valuation methods;
- Responsible for organizing valuation review meetings with the Group Business Controlling team & Executive Committee;
- Liaise and coordinate with auditors and third-party advisors on valuation memos;
- Improve the overall process by providing trainings, updating and developing valuation models and providing updates on the overall guidelines.
Contributing to the portfolio monitoring and group reporting:
- Prepare performance board presentations and investment reviews together with the investment team;
- Participate in the capital allocation and other treasury reporting;
- Oversee the data quality review for the portfolio.
Supporting the Group Business Controlling team for risk management, audit committee reports and general controlling processes (including IT solutions) and actively participates to group wide projects:
- ESG company projects;
- Valuation automation tools;
- Ad hoc projects from the investment team and controlling team.
- You have a degree from a top-tier Business or Engineering school
- You have around 2-4 years of relevant experience in Corporate Finance or External audit and have strong knowledge in valuation methods
- You are fluent in English
- Thanks to your past professional experiences you have gained strong skills in company valuation method
- You are a team-oriented and polyvalent professional
- You have strong analytical skills and you are intellectually curious
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining a well-reputed investment company and having a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Portfolio Controller position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Attractive salaryLocation: LuxembourgDate posted: 07 June 2022A Private Equity is currently looking to hire an Accountant to join their offices in Luxembourg. Thanks to the experience in accounting you acquired during your studies/internship, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in it.