Salary Attractive salary
Consultant Aline Lewy
Job Ref 1591432/001
Date posted 07 June 2022luxembourg accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2022-06-07 2022-08-06 financial-services Luxembourg Luxembourg (Canton) LU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.lu https://www.robertwalters.lu/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Private Equity is currently looking to hire an Accountant to join their offices in Luxembourg. Thanks to the experience in accounting you acquired during your studies/internship, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in it.
Your main responsibilities as accountant will include:
- Being in charge of the day-to-day accounting of Luxembourg and Belgian entities
- Assisting with the preparation of reportings
- Helping with accounting of the investment transactions
- Assisting with the Cash Management
- Providing support on financial audits and other external audits
- Assisting with valuation process and controls of the fund of fund activity
- Helping with document archiving process
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or in Finance
- You have up to 2 years of experience in audit and or accounting with at least one relevant internship experience
- You are fluent in English and French
- You are autonomous, team-oriented and a great communicator
- You have great knowledge of at least of one the following: Lux, Belgian or FrenchGAAP
- You demonstrate advanced Excel skills
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining a growing and dynamic working environment and having a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Accountant position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: LuxembourgDate posted: 07 June 2022A Private Equity is currently looking to hire a Portfolio Controller to join their offices in Luxembourg. Thanks to your experience in investment controlling and valuation techniques, you will have an essential role in the investment controlling activities and you will be the perfect addition to the company.