Senior Business Manager
Consultant Aline Lewy
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 consultancy Luxembourg LU EUR 60000 61000 61000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.lu https://www.robertwalters.lu/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A consultancy firm situated in Luxembourg area is on an active look-out for a Senior Business Manager. As the Senior Business Manager, you will be active in three directions: Business development, Human resources, and Management.
Your main tasks, as the Senior Business Manager, include:
- Developing your client & prospecting network by active prospections;
- Organizing & leading client meeting to sell expertise and develop your project portfolio;
- Negotiating with clients & purchasing departments;
- Coordinating the team effort when it concerns complex proposals;
- Organizing, holding interviews and motivating high-potential candidates to join the team;
- Managing your consultant team and improving their development, well-being and involvement in the company;
- Giving your input on the internal structure, procedures, best-practices, and strategy.
The ideal candidate for this position holds a master’s degree and has at least 5 years of relevant experience. A work experience as Business Manager in a consulting firm will be considered as a strong asset. Moreover, an initial experience or a great interest in business development or sales is a plus.
If you are fluent in both French and English, if you are client-oriented, proactive, have excellent communication skills and are ready for new challenges, this exciting opportunity is waiting for you.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.