Senior Business Manager
Consultant Aline Lewy
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-06-16 consultancy Luxembourg LU EUR 60000 61000 61000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.lu
A consultancy firm situated in Luxembourg area is on an active look-out for a Senior Business Manager. As the Senior Business Manager, you will be active in three directions: Business development, Human resources, and Management.
Your main tasks, as the Senior Business Manager, include:
- Developing your client & prospecting network by active prospections;
- Organizing & leading client meeting to sell expertise and develop your project portfolio;
- Negotiating with clients & purchasing departments;
- Coordinating the team effort when it concerns complex proposals;
- Organizing, holding interviews and motivating high-potential candidates to join the team;
- Managing your consultant team and improving their development, well-being and involvement in the company;
- Giving your input on the internal structure, procedures, best-practices, and strategy.
The ideal candidate for this position holds a master’s degree and has at least 5 years of relevant experience. A work experience as Business Manager in a consulting firm will be considered as a strong asset. Moreover, an initial experience or a great interest in business development or sales is a plus.
If you are fluent in both French and English, if you are client-oriented, proactive, have excellent communication skills and are ready for new challenges, this exciting opportunity is waiting for you.